Songs in the Night...


Sometimes night doesn't always mean nighttime. It means dark times, hard times, overwhelming times, times of questioning and wondering why. During these times, I often ask the Lord to give me a song, a promise that I can hold on to. Music is a big thing for me. The words and music of songs often express what my lips cannot. I wanted to share a few of the songs that God has used in my life to encourage me and keep me going. It is amazing what choosing to worship in the middle of hard, sad times does for your perspective & attitude. I hope they will be songs during your "nights" as well.


  • Already There- Casting Crowns
  • Blessings- Laura Story
  • 10,000 Reasons- Matt Redman
  • Steady My Heart- Kari Jobe
  • I'm Still Yours- Kutless
  • When The Stars Burn Down- Phillips, Craig & Dean
  • Take Me Over- Michael W Smith
  • Find You On My Knees- Kari Jobe
  • Trust In Me Now- Anthony Evans
  • Job Suite- Michael Card
  • Fear Is Easy, Love Is Hard- Jason Gray
  • The Hurt & The Healer- Mercy Me
  • Carry Me To The Cross- Kutless
  • After All (Holy)- David Crowder Band
  • Hold Me Close- Twila Paris
  • Oh God, You Are My God- Fernando Ortega
  • Jesus, Thank You- Sovereign Grace Music
  • A Way To See In The Dark- Jason Gray (my current favorite)
"But each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life." -Psalm 42:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When You're Draining Your Own Bucket

True Confessions- My Story Of Healing

When The Answer is No...