My First Blog

So...many people have been after me to do this for a while and I thought since we have our own website, I didn't need to bother. But...sometimes there are things that I want to talk about or discuss that don't necessarily need to be posted on our ministry website...so here's to my new blog. I have really enjoyed reading and being a part of the blogs my friends have and I think it is a really neat way for all of us to stay in touch and talk about stuff. The title of my blog fits me well as most of this will just be observations, thoughts, experiences, and ramblings in general. But, I hope that it will be an encouragement to some of you and that I can bring glory to God through it all. :0)

Comments

  1. Hey friend,
    Welcome to the blogging world...so glad you came around:) Now I can put you on my bloggin buddies list and keep up better hopefully that way. I am your fourth follower, not your first because you didn't tell me what your blog was:) Now, you have to be my follower:) Love and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When You're Draining Your Own Bucket

True Confessions- My Story Of Healing

When The Answer is No...